"So Much Better When We're Together"

We love to taste great food and we love to be together. We'll meet at a new restaurant once a month. Everyone is welcome.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Save the Date

Alright. I know I said that we would be meeting on Friday nights, but I quickly realized that Fridays can fill up quickly in a month.  So, sometimes we will meet on other nights.  Which brings me to the announcement you have all been waiting for . . .

First Tasting:  Crepevine 367 University Ave.
Time: 8:30
Day: Monday, February 28 (after FHE)

Invite who you want.  If you're coming, leave a comment on the blog by Saturday, February 26 so I can make reservations.

Can't wait!

10 comments:

  1. I love the Crepevine. I'm SO there. Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! I am giddy with excitement! I'll be there for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm there! Great food with yummy people... What could be better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sad I wont be there. I'll be back in town for the women's conference so we should do one that saturday night. Go march 5th somewhere delicious!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll plan on coming! So fun! Thanks Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in! I've always wanted to go there and can't wait to dine and dish with you gals!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course! I will be there to make sure everyone is saying "crepe" the right way :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sad I can't come that night, but someone has to try the Jamaican! I don't have any idea what happens to the rum in the sauce, but this is the dessert that has my husband teasing me about adding rum to everything because I loved it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds so fun! I'm hoping I can make it but count me as a "maybe" at this point. Katie, thanks so much for getting this going!

    ReplyDelete