"So Much Better When We're Together"

We love to taste great food and we love to be together. We'll meet at a new restaurant once a month. Everyone is welcome.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Celebrate Ronna's Birthday

Whether or not you are pregnant you might be craving some meat. Don't we all need a little IRON boost to our diet? At our next "Let's Dish" night we will celebrate Ronna's Birthday at a fairly new hamburger place on University Ave called Sliderbar Cafe. Check it out at:

www.sliderbarcafe.com

WHEN:
Monday, March 21st

LOCATION:
324 University Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94301
(between Bryant & Waverly)

TIME:
8:00pm (after FHE)

Please RSVP by leaving a comment on the blog.

11 comments:

  1. Can't wait to celebrate with Ronna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't miss it, might come a few minutes late. Happy Birthday to Ronna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be there! Happy Birthday Ronna!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to celebrate Ronna AND to taste delicious sliders!

    ReplyDelete
  5. btw, check out this link or some funny food sites and good looking recipes: http://crispynuggets.com/photos/17-inspired-food-blog-names-with-mouth-watering-photos

    some of the names are a little crass, but some are hilarious. my fav' is "crepes of wrath" :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I might be able to come. Count me as a maybe???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excited to celebrate Ronna!! Happy Birthday, I'll be there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the invite. I would love to come, but not sure if my husband will be home in time. Happy birthday, Ronna!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry to miss the fun. I am sick! Happy birthday, Ronna!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was so sad to miss--Kinda crazy night at our family. I hope you all had fun. Thanks for thinking of me! Heather Williamson

    ReplyDelete