"So Much Better When We're Together"

We love to taste great food and we love to be together. We'll meet at a new restaurant once a month. Everyone is welcome.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Is it too late for December?

Ladies!

I dropped the ball and I sincerely apologize! It was my turn and I am just getting around to it. I have two thoughts:

#1- We get together next Tuesday for a bit, though I know it's getting so close to Christmas, it may just be too much! But, if it sounds good to get a break from it all, we could meet up.

#2 We/I set a date for January and we have something to look forward to in the new year.

Let me know your thoughts!

Marisa

3 comments:

  1. I vote for the week after Christmas OR early January!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could swing either...
    And I promise to get pics up from the last outing... I've been so bad about uploading pics from my phone... My fault!

    ReplyDelete